August 09, 2008

Expedicion a las Estrellas - 72



Have you ever wondered what would happen if someone was a huge fan of both post-rock and extreme death metal and decided that he would get his like-minded buddies together and make a band? Well, I have, and then I found these guys, and they answered all my questions. They are from Mexico, so their vocals are in spanish, which I find to be very interesting. With their list of influences including the likes of Godspeed You! Black Emperor, A Silver Mt. Zion, Dredg, The Black Dahlia Murder, Through The Eyes of The Dead, and At The Gates, it would be hard to go wrong with these dudes. So, I bring you their EP "72". Their full length, titled "27", will be coming my way whenever they get it finished. I will gladly share it. These dudes love writing music and want nothing but for it to be heard.

Myspace
DOWNLOAD

No comments: