June 10, 2008

Mount Eerie


Live in Copenhagen (2003)


Seven New Songs of Mount Eerie (2004)


Mount Eerie Dances with Wolves / Two New Songs of Mount Eerie(2004)


"No Flashlight" Songs of the Fulfilled Night (2005)


SINGERS (2005)


Eleven Old Songs of Mount Eerie (2005)


Twenty Bees 7" (2005)


I Whale 7" (2006)


Mount Eerie Pts. 6 & 7 (2007)


Black Wooden Ceiling Opening EP (2008)

I'd give you links to buy the stuff, but who knows what's in print any more? I can't keep track. http://www.pwelverumandsun.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot tara! phil is probably my second or third favorite artist of all time. I had some of this stuff, but you really helped me out a ton, also with the microphones stuff.

I was wondering if you have the mount eerie four way split for stop drop he did. the only song he did for it is let's get out of th romance and I'm really curious to hear this version since the one on singers is my favorite song he's ever done.

if not, I'm still psyched with all the sutff you put up, much thanks! =]

Spencer said...

Man this made my day. Phil is my favorite artist of all time and many of these are out of print. I am so happy right now. I cant wait to listen to all of these.

mi-bemoll said...

Thank you very much for all that stuff! =)

Anonymous said...

It's a bummer everything is gone!