April 27, 2011

I, too, am moving on...

I have been desiring to do something a little more streamlined to fit my personal tastes as opposed to posting such things on a free-for-all of music genres for a while now. Since Patrick decided to get going, I figured I may as well do so, too.

I have started a wordpress titled hellcrown that I hope to make my new home for sharing music. I just made my first post, so it is a bit bare, but stick with me here. If you enjoyed my hardcore/metal/punk posts, you should have every desire to move on to hellcrown to see what I have been getting hyped on and I would love to hear from you. Also, if you are an artist and want me to check out some of your music, please send an email to hellcrownmusic@gmail.com. I would love to continue receiving things.

Thanks dudes,
Dillon

No comments: